Delivery. Pickup. Dine-in. We’ve got you covered here at New York Pizza & Wings, Orlando’s choice for late night pizza. Today, we will tell you a little bit about what makes us unique in addition to shining the proverbial spotlight on a few of our favorite menu options. Your choices include calzones, salad, appetizers, wings, stromboli, sandwiches, burgers, pasta, desserts, a kid’s menu, and a variety of drinks.
But before we get ahead of ourselves by relaying our entire pizza menu, allow us to tell you what separates us from the pack of other pizza joints in the area. Yes, you can go with the known quantities. The usual suspects, whom we will not be naming, give you that same-old, same-old flavor and consistency. Grease, once-frozen cheese, either too much or not enough sauce, canned mushrooms...we digress. Our point is that not all pizza places are created equally - so why not go with a choice that is close to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios resorts and hotels?
And while being proximate is nothing to turn your nose up at (being closer means getting your piping hot pizza that much sooner), we have a much more significant ace up our sleeve; we are a family-owned restaurant that specializes in Italian food and NY style, hand-crust pizza. Our food is freshly-prepared, made-to-order, which makes it truly authentic. And sure, most every business vying for your hard-earned cash has a sales pitch to make, consider the fact that the national chains and their local employees don’t have the same mindset when it comes to quality and customer satisfaction. There you have, by and large, employees looking to earn punch-in, punch-out, and get a paycheck. There’s no passion there - and we all know it.
Contrast that image with an Orlando pizza place like ours, where every order matters down to the finest detail. Whether you order our Chicken Fingers with Fries, a well-seasoned burger, or go straight for the stromboli, you are sure to have a first-class experience from the time you call in until the last crumb of delicious NY Pizza & Wings has been consumed!
And consume it you will - plain and simple, we make great food in Orlando and Kissimmee.
Now, allow us a minute to highlight a few of our favorite menu items. There is a lot to choose from, and everything we offer is up to our own internal standards, so don’t be afraid to try something we don’t have time to mention in today’s post!
- NY Special Pizza - If you are looking for pizza delivery near Disney World, we are only two miles from the resort. And whether you are from the Big Apple or not, our NY Special Pizza is certainly worth trying. It includes pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, green peppers, red onions, and black olives. Our medium is $17.00, the large is just under $20, and our XL option is just a few bucks more at $21.99!
- Steak & Cheese Pizza - We’d be upset with ourselves if we failed to mention this gem of a dish. It’s our classic pizza base with steak, mushrooms, onions, and green peppers. They come together to form quite the flavor combination. Get the XL for just $20.99!
- Wings - You can get lemon pepper, garlic, BBQ, mild, medium, hot, or any mixture thereof! Wings come with french fries and your choice of ranch or blue cheese dressing. Get four wings for $6.99 or up to 50 for $39.99! And don’t worry, if you want a number somewhere in between those two extremes, we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
- Meat Lover Calzone - We decided to shine the spotlight on our Meat Lover Calzone rather than our Traditional Calzone, because the former simply adds meat to the latter, which comes with ricotta and mozzarella cheese (and one topping). The Meat Lover is absolutely stuffed with ham, bacon, meatballs, sausage, and pepperoni. The small services one or two people for just $12.99, and the large option will satisfy between two very hungry people and three fairly hungry people for $20.99!
- Traditional Stromboli - While similar to a calzone, stromboli is a kind of turnover filled with cold cuts and cheese. In our Traditional Stromboli, we use pizza dough, pepperoni, green peppers, onion, mushroom, from just $12.99! In our Steak & Cheese Stromboli, we replace the pepperoni and sausage with steak. The large is $20.99!
- Family Combo Appetizer - We take a bit from a few of our most popular appetizer dishes so that you don’t have to choose between them! The Family Combo Appetizer features mozzarella cheese sticks, popcorn shrimp, onion rings, garlic bread with cheese, a side of ranch and marinara sauce.
- New York Burger - This is our most popular burger because we let the ingredients speak for themselves. You’ll get an all-beef patty with fresh tomato, lettuce, pickle, and cheese. You can make it a double cheeseburger for $14.99.